What Makes Rowe’s Summer Camps Special?
All the camps are co-ed and overnight. These camps comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Health and are licensed by the local board of health.
Camp is a place to…
- Explore how joy, fun, humor, love, and possibility lie within you and within the world;
- Provide you with a space that is as free as possible so that you can make choices that feel right to you;
- Show you that we respect and appreciate you, and the unique personalities and gifts you bring to camp;
- Experience campers from backgrounds different from your own;
- Create lifelong friendships — not just Facebook friends.
For the Parents & Guardians:
We work to..
- Create an environment in which young people are honored, respected, and encouraged to learn who they are and how to find their place in the world –and, of course, to have fun in the process;
- Encourage campers to think, speak, and act ethically with regard to the needs of the community while valuing their own experiences, perceptions, and needs;
- Facilitate developmental growth by honoring each developmental stage with understanding and compassion — radical acceptance for the very young; preparation for increased freedom and leadership as they get older;
- Serve as a counter-narrative to experiences of identity-based oppression.
Summer Camp Questions & Answers!
Are you wondering about the summer camp dates? Look no further! 2018 Here We Come!
Need information on summer camp prices? You can find our sliding-scale fee menu here: Camp Fees
Are you a returning Rowe camper? Want to hang with us on the hill this Summer? Pick Me! Register Today!
We look forward to seeing you at Rowe this Summer!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Youth Programming Director, Cara Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in working at Rowe Camp, see the summer employment page.