Why should I become a member of Rowe?
By becoming a member of Rowe, you are joining a community of people who provide stewardship for The Rowe Center. You can help support a warm, non-competitive environment in which people can experience community, creativity, learning, and joy, as well as personal and spiritual growth.
– $15 discount at every camp or conference you attend
– $5 a night discount on private retreats.
– 10% discount on Rowe sales items (excludes items being sold directly by the conference leader)
– Special invitation & discount for Members and Friends Weekend each September.
– Invitation to our Annual Meeting of the Corporation.
– Voting privileges on our election of Board Trustees and Budget.
– An Annual Report of the Corporation.
Membership Level Annual Amount
How do I become a member?
It’s quick and easy!
- First, we need your personal information. Please fill in the information and press “Send”:
2. Next, just click on the box below and scroll down to find your membership category, select it, and then click the “Make a Donation” button:
You also can become a member by calling 413-339-4954, emailing email@example.com, or contacting us by postal mail at The Rowe Center, P.O. Box 273, Rowe, MA 01367
All gifts to Rowe count toward membership.
Does that mean if I give to the Centennial Fund or Campership drive, I will be a member?
Yes, all gifts to Rowe will count towards membership.
What happens with the money raised through annual membership?
Annual memberships support many things. They pay for the development program at Rowe: including half the salary of the coordinator, grant writing costs, and other general fundraising expenses. They also supplement the Campership drive to provide additional scholarship money for campers as well as providing support for maintenance of our buildings and grounds.
Why should I give to an annual membership renewal if I have already given to something else?
We are committed to giving 100% of the gifts that come in for capital projects, camperships, and other restricted gifts directly to those projects. Your annual membership makes that possible.
What is the Anita Pickett Society?
The Anita Pickett Society recognizes people who have named Rowe as a beneficiary in their will or who have arranged a charitable gift in their estate planning. People need only inform us of their commitment to become members.