With the exception of Members and Friends weekend and the annual retreat, Saturdays are for committee meetings and the Board meeting starts after breakfast on Sunday. Board meetings are open to all who want to attend. Members are also welcome and encouraged to participate on committees. Please notify the office at 413-339-4954, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, if you plan to attend and stay for lunch.
Board members who need overnight accommodations must register with the Rowe Office: 413-339-4954, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Next Meeting: February 18.
October 15 Meeting was:
Facilitator & timekeeper: Albert Mussad, President
Minutes taker: Liam McRae, Clerk
- 3:15-3:35pm Check-in (Albert Mussad)
- 3:35-3:45pm Approval of minutes of August 22, 2016 teleconference meeting (Albert)
- 3:45-3:50pm Motion to appoint Liam McRae Clerk of the Board for a two-year term through September 2018
- 3:50-4:05pm Executive Director’s report (Felicity Pickett, Executive Director)
- 4:05-4:25pm Bylaws Committee Report
- 4:25-4:45pm Bylaws: Next steps
- 4:55-5:15pm Treasurer’s Report (Felicity for Betsey Miller, Treausurer)
- 5:15-5:30pm Development Report: Launching the Campaign for Joffe House by the Brook (Lisbet Taylor, Chair)
- 5:30-5:40pm Youth Program Advisory Committee Report (Heather Day, Chair)
- 5:40-5:50pm Nominations Committee Report (Albert)
- 5:50-6:00pm Governance Committee Report (Albert for Cynthia Bolling)
Please note: Changes to this agenda up to the day of the meeting are likely given the volume of work in progress. The approved minutes will provide an accurate record of this meeting when they are posted to the Rowe website.