Spiritual Guidance Spring Intensive: Otter Clan (Cohort 3)
Date(s) - April 22, 2018 - April 27, 2018
5 Day Intensive
An important dimension of the program is the community that is created by participants and staff, one that supports learning and fosters networks that are sustained long after graduation.
- Teaching is done through lectures, sharing in small groups, case studies, panel discussions, large-group process work, and more.
- Participants engage in experiential exercises and practice sessions in which they develop and enhance their professional capacities.
- There are sessions devoted to exploring and experiencing the sacred through guided imagery, dream work, ceremony and ritual, poetry, art, music, embodiment practices, and personal contemplation.
- Each intensive includes discovering Rowe’s natural world of mountain forests, brooks, meadows, and lakes.
- Early-morning meditation trainings and embodiment practices are offered.
- Mealtimes are an occasion not only to enjoy delicious, healthy food, but to learn from others in conversation.
For more information, please go to the Spiritual Guidance website, here.